Tuesday, June 15, 2010

One Month - HOW??

How has a WHOLE entire month passed?  
I now understand why people say, "They grow up so fast...." 
We are so in love with these girls.
Thanks so much for checking in on our blog!


Today I had my postpartum doctor's appointment and that reminded me that my visits with those wonderful folks are coming to an end.  Dr. Risinger said my blood pressure seems to be back under control...so I can stop taking the medicine - yay!  I'll see her one more time in two weeks and then my withdrawals from seeing Mrs. Sylvia and Dr. R and the others will begin.  :(  I owe Melissa Hilton big time for sending me in the direction of that practice.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing the girls. They are precious. I really enjoy vistiting your blog and seeing how they are growing. You are doing amazing. Molly and Macy are very blessed, just as you and Charles are.

    ReplyDelete