Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Santa Comes To Visit!

Charles and I are having so much fun with the precious girls.  It seems like every day, we're looking at each other and just shaking our heads in disbelief at how happy and thankful we feel.

We had a lot of fun the other day taking some early Christmas pictures of Macy and Molly.  Charles dressed up in cousin Judy's Santa Suit and we clicked away!  Enjoy this early Christmas set of photos.

Hope you and your family have a nice Turkey Day together.  Much love to you.





Charles is a wonderful Santa, but an even better Daddy. 
:)
Happy Holidays to everyone. 
Thanks for loving us!

1 comment:

  1. Everytime I check your blog I am just speechless. When I think your beautiful girls could not surprise me anymore with their precious looks... they do it again! I can see why you say you could eat them up.
    I look at my three blessings that God gave me, I remember the days they were little. But, even though some days are hard, each day is still so exciting. You sometimes think how can we continue to think life couldn't get any better. But, it does!!
    I look forward to watching your girls grow. It is fun to see how different they can become as they get older.
    I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving, too.
    Thanks for allowing us to share with your family. We do love you!!

    ReplyDelete