Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Girls are 11 Months Old!

We have had a wonderful 10th month with you girls.  We took our first vacation together and had a wonderful time. 

Here are some of the new things going on in your lives:
  • Each of you have 1 1/2 teeth!  They are so cute and sweet!
  • You've started eating "meat"......and started feeding yourselves some....
  • You can hold your bottles now!  Yee haw!
  • Molly, you will be walking soon!  You're pulling up on everything....the first time you pulled up was either at Grandaddy's coffee table or here on your jungle toy....either way...it happened fast and there has been no turning back!
  • Macy, you seem to want to scoot and pivot on your bottom instead of crawling...you roll a lot!
  • Macy, you have started dancing....when you hear music, you twist back and forth...and tilt your head from side to side in the most adorable way.
  • We've started swinging outside under the tree that Grandaddy planted in our front yard.  You both love being outside and watching everything going on...and driving by...
  • "A ba ba ba ba ba" with the hand over the mouth....one of you will start that and then the other will follow
  • Molly, you seem to be trying to wave.... a very floppy wave....and sometimes you crack us up because you do the "Heil Hitler" move with your arm.....I must say it is adorable
This month, your Mommy has learned that I had (HAD) breast cancer and had the tumor removed.  I have learned so very much in just a few weeks and have learned to treasure you EVEN MORE than I did already.  I have come to see many blessings in this experience and your Daddy and I have become even closer.  I've started blogging about it on a new blog:  http://www.luckyduckhitsspeedbump.blogspot.com/

I love you both dearly and am so happy to be your Mommy.


1 comment:

  1. The cuteness just keeps on coming with these two! Such cute little ladies...I'm on my way to check out your new blog. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete