Tuesday, September 25, 2012

So Much to Catch Up On!!

This Momma is one tired chick!
Life is way too busy right now.....school started, and my time is no longer my own.

I'm going to post random thoughts here and pictures in the hopes of redeeming myself as a blogger.

I hope you all are doing well.  Thanks for stopping by.

Some random things that bring me so much joy right now:

  • Macy still calls her fingers "fingerin"....it sounds like something from Harry Potter
  • Molly is so happy to see me when I get home these days....she used to not show much interested when I walked in the door, but I am loving this change in her greeting of me!
  • The girls are really catching on to their manners.  The other day, I was in our bedroom and could hear them in the den....Macy said, "Thank you, Molly"....and Molly returned with, "You're welcome."  
  • They are really fun to take on a walk now because they actually stay on the sidewalk, and we've finally convinced them that they HAVE to hold our hands when we cross the road.
  • They look at the mailbox differently now, thanks to "Blues Clues" cartoon segment about "MAILTIME".....they get excited to go to the mailbox and get letters.
  • They can identify almost every letter of the alphabet.  I love to hear them singing the alphabet song.  Recently, Macy identified the letter "D" on the wall at the grocery store in the Dairy Department.
These are pictures from your Grandaddy's Birthday Party, earlier in September.  His house was filled with family, friends, and little girls with pigtails.  It was a fun evening!











No comments:

Post a Comment