Saturday, February 16, 2013

15 Minutes of Snow

Seriously - snow fell for just a few minutes today....when I noticed it, I told the girls....Molly looked up at me and said, "Go see it?"  I jumped into action, knowing it was fleeting.  We flung on coats and shoes....and as we were walking out the door, I told the girls to open their mouths and stick out their tongue to let it land in their mouth....Molly took me seriously.

Macy wasn't so sure.


We got out there just in time...it only lasted a few minutes.





We came back in and warmed up....it was the perfect time for grilled cheese sandwiches and vegetable soup.  I love all the little things that the girls do that show their childlike creativity.



A little playing and then it was naptime....yay!









Mommy loves Saturdays.  
So much!



1 comment:

  1. Kallie Parsons {student}March 24, 2013 at 4:56 PM

    I played in that snow too!

    ReplyDelete