Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas Eve Party


Thanks to our friend, Mrs. Lynelle, we got to decorate a
 Gingerbread House on Christmas Eve....y'all loved it!




One of my favorite pictures from this morning ;)  Such concentration!
 On Christmas Eve....we have a party with "famileee" and y'all (along with me) were so excited!!  Mommy has SUCH fond memories of playing with my cousins at this annual get together.


Cousin Luke.....exactly one year younger than you!
He has the SAME birthday!

Oh the cuteness!
Luke, Molly, Macy, Emillie, Taycee

This year, y'all fell in love with animated decorations!
The wonder in your eyes.....mercy....I love it.

Fun time with cousins!

Mommy is reading y'all Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer while
we wait to see if Santa is coming!

Macy immediately wanted to hug Santa!



This makes me so happy!



Grandaddy carrying Molly to the car after the party...

Fun times for Mommy and Daddy!

Ready for Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment