Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Showers of Blessing Indeed!

I wanted to share some pictures from the showers that generous friends have hosted for us.   

I don't take it lightly at all that friends have been so giving and supportive.  It means the world to me.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Showered by SEAGUL-ians












Showered by friends at Doby's Mill












Showered by Friends and Family














































And then, there are a few 'secret angels' out there who have done some mighty generous things 'on the sly'.  I have learned a lot about sacrificial giving and what a thoughtful gesture can mean to someone.  You ladies know who you are, and I am forever touched.
 

2 comments:

  1. You're like a movie star! Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved being a part of a shower for you and the babies!

    ReplyDelete