Friday, August 27, 2010

**Insert Hallelujah Chorus Here!!!!***

It happened! 
It happened!

The girls have started sleeping through the night! 
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Granted, my next blog post might be titled, "Eating My Words"....but for over a week now, Molly and Macy have slept from 9:00ish to 4:30ish, which, when I go back to work will be just about perfect timing.  Night before last....on a day that will go down in history - August 25 - they slept for 8 and 1/2 hours!  From 9:30 until 6:00!

I'm so thankful and I realize we'll go through good and bad sleep stages.....but, this gives us a chance to try to catch up on some much needed sleep after (literally) thousands of feedings and diaper changes. 

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe it has been 3 months. I know ya'll are thinking the same thing. I love all your pictures. I sit here and smile looking at how happy you and Charles are with your precious girls. You both look like naturals. I know you will miss them when you come back to work, but I cannot wait to see your smiling face around DME again. I really miss you there. I am right there on your hall, so we can see each other every day. Keep taking pictures and posting. I look forward to checking in with the McCall's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO happy for you! Enjoy your rest! Marianne

    ReplyDelete