Friday, September 3, 2010

Molly really "SAW" Macy!

On Tuesday, August 31, Molly turned her head and with big eyes, really LOOKED at Macy!  It was unmistakable that she was actually noticing another person and not just staring into space.  I couldn't believe it and wanted to call the News to let them know what their lead story should be.

I stood there trying to decide if I should risk missing anything by going to get the camera....so, I stayed put for a bit, and then made a dash for the camera.  It was the video camera and so it'll take me some time to get a picture or clip from it, but, I got it...and so, Charles was able to see it when he got home. 

To my surprise, Molly continued to look away and turn and turn back to take long looks at Macy.  It was wonderful.  Meanwhile, Macy was sucking on her fist and Molly was just-a watching.

Later, when I moved them to the play mat on the living room floor, Macy seemed as though she looked at Molly.  But tonight, I know that she saw Molly for sure.

It is going to be the most beautiful, unfolding of a relationship.  I can't believe I get to watch it from the front lines.  My heart is bursting....everyday.   Friends continue to show support in many ways and I continue to feel like I can't adequately express my thanks.  I put clothes on the girls and think about the people who gave them to us.  Today, Macy's wearing the ice cream outfit that Amy gave us.....thank you Amy!  Charles said she looks, "Creamy".  :)  Akin to "Dreamy"?

I love all of you.  Watch out if you get close!  I just might kiss you!

Thank you for reading our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment