Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Four Happy Members of Riverbanks Zoo

This past weekend, we took our first trip to the Zoo.   Charles and I have talked and talked about it and so, it was very exciting to finally make this trip!  We are now proud members of the Riverbanks Zoo!  I remember seeing a member sticker on a friend's parent's car when I was little and thinking how neat that was that people could join the zoo....and for some reason, I thought it was only for certain, special types of people.  But now, look at me, I'm a member.  :) 
Even though the girls couldn't really understand or care (!) about the animals or the exhibits, I know it is so good for them to get out of the house!  Seeing the same four walls all the time can make you cuckoo! It was so nice to meet up with Dusty and Lindsay Clark and their two sweet boys.  This is a special and fun family that we're glad to be friends with!  I love this picture of them looking at the girls when we first connected at the zoo that day.  Lindsay's facial expression is so fun and sweet.
Macy was wearing her giraffe outfit for this special occasion.  She was so happy!

Molly is wearing her monkey suit that was cousin Jeremy's.  She's in deep thought here about the exhibits

After much thinking, she's laughing and happy because we ended our trip to the zoo at the monkey island.  This had been a long outing for the girls and kind of hot, too.  I'm amazed at her great attitude!

1 comment:

  1. They look like they had lots of fun! I giggle a little bit every time I see the first pic you posted. Charles looks like he has a little Captain in him :-)

    ReplyDelete