Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"A SEAGUL Invasion" (direct quote - Janice Mahoney)

Recently, a gaggle (also Janice's great word) of dear friends swooped down and payed us a very fun visit!

These ladies have all played a big part in shaping me as a teacher and a person.  I know they probably think I'm so crazy when I get emotional around them these days, but, I truly reflect on our experiences together and just get taken aback by the part they've played in my life and by seeing them enjoy and 'love on' Macy and Molly so much.


The visit was so fun and was over too quickly.  There's some serious brain power and creative energy when they're in the room together.  It is fun to hear them tell about their Grandchildren that they love so much.



Janice, Lynelle, Sylvia, Tootie, Linda - I love you for many reasons that I'd love to post specifically here but am not because I'm already too big of a sap!  Thanks for coming and for all your kind words.  You mean a whole lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment