Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oh.My.Goodness!




Macy sits in the Bumbo Seat for the first time!
I can't believe how much the girls are changing.   Sometimes it seems like when I see them first thing in the morning, they've changed overnight! 

I happened to try Molly in the Bumbo Seat this week, and never expected her to be able to do it.....and as you can see, they're ready for it!  I thought we were still months away from that.  MERCY!
"That sure is one cool clock, Mommy."  




Charles was tickling her cute little feet!
Such a sweet smile that warms your heart!
Charles said, "You're not getting me in the pictures, are you?"    


Headline:  "Giant Babies visit 6 pound Lydia Mae."
Our first neighborhood walk!    
Football Season is here!  We dressed up for Daddy's draft.
Macy's smile is outta this world!
This face sums up the way we all feel!  So delighted!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Their smiles are contagious! Yay, for Bumbo time :) Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD! Oh My Dear!! They are TOOOO precious. I love the smiles:) I cannot believe they are growing so quickly. I surely do miss you and can't wait for your return. However, I wish you could be there to see every minute. I thank God for you and your unbelievably happy family. Keep up the blog... I love it!

    ReplyDelete