Monday, January 24, 2011

Time is Flying!

Our girls turned 8 months old this week. I truly cannot believe it. We are having so much fun watching them develop. There are lots of laughs these days in our little home! We finally put a 2nd crib in their room and as I type this, it sounds like they have gone to sleep - both at the same time - in their separate cribs and it is a wonderful thing. I have so much to say, but am pretty tired....so, I'll keep this brief. My trip to just two places yesterday zapped me of my energy because it is pretty tough to go out and about right now by myself...because they are still in their carriers and even though I CAN carry both at the same time, it is getting VERY difficult. I almost had to not go in to Best Buy yesterday because I couldn't figure out how to get in the store, literally!

Anyway, enough about that. A few developments recently...both girls can handle their pacifiers and get them in their mouths! Amazing to watch. Molly....she can "swing" in the Johnny Jump Up...meaning she knows how to run forward in it and then lift her legs so that she swings back. It is so funny to watch. Macy has been smiling so big this week! She got on a roll laughing tonight when I sat besider her in the exersaucer and just made silly sounds...every single one of them cracked her up.

Many thanks to Sharon, Bruce and Delaney for loaning us their beautiful crib so that our girls could have another safe place to sleep. It is very special to have Delaney's crib to use for my babies.

The girls are wearing two of the outfits they got from friends and family for Christmas. 
Macy (L) Molly (R)
Molly's hair has grown so much and she's really making good use of the hair bows!
A little concerned.....a LOT cute!
My wonderful college roommate, Sharon, and her daughter, Delaney....Macy (L), Molly (R)
This was the day that we went to Florence to borrow Delaney's crib.
During the day, the girls were taking a nap together in the first crib.
Mrs. Tanja took this picture for us!
There's my grown up girls!  Molly (L), Macy (R)
First night with two cribs in their room....8 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment