Saturday, August 13, 2011

Summer fun thanks to Mrs. Tanja!

Mrs. Tanja Vance ROCKS, y'all!
She loves Macy and Molly and takes care of them like they're her own.
This week, Mrs. Vance came to help me after my treatment and did so much
for all of us McCalls.  It thrilled my soul when I saw her outside letting the girls
play in the pool.  I have not had the energy all summer to do that with them...and it
has been so hot....excuse...excuse....and there she was, letting them have a blast.
I can't describe how it felt to look out my bedroom window and see them
splashing, laughing, playing and squealing.  So much fun!!
Thank you, Tanja....you are AWESOME!

Check out what Macy's doing....she LOVES to drink the water.

I wish this was a video, because Macy was telling us something serious.
Very, very expressive.....

Woooo hoooo!  (Check out what Macy's doing...)

That little smile on Molly's face sums up her personality!

We're having soooooooo much fun!!!

I love it when they look at each other and laugh with each other.

Just one more sip.....

I'm loving it!!!

I'm so thirsty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment