Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Testing the Boundaries!

"No no, Macy"  "No no, Molly"

A few nights ago, Macy especially tested the boundaries a little too much and we realized we are going to have an "interesting" time!  There's a cord that was in their reach and they like yanking it.....and they've been told enough times "no" that they now look over at us as they get near it as if to say, "Are you going to remember that I'm not supposed to do this?"  So, I welcome your comments with suggestions on this topic! 

We had such a nice visit from a sweet friend today who shared with us that she is moving to Texas.  You will be missed, my friend.  Thanks for all the love you've shown and wisdom you've shared and all the times you've listened to my crazy stories.  The sweet little dolls you gave the girls are so precious!


My girls are so patient when we're in a store.  I think they like Target just like I do!

At SAMS --- the only place I know that has double seats up front like this.
Soooo helpful!
My milk is good, how's yours?
Grandaddy is so much fun!
He crawls around and chases us and we LOVE it!
Fun times with Grandaddy!
Sleepy time......

No comments:

Post a Comment