Saturday, July 30, 2011

July 2011 - 14 Months Old

My sweet girls, you turned 14 months old recently.   You are more fun than you have ever been!   I have enjoyed this summer so very much. 

You make me so proud.  You are proving to be very patient children when you're feeling well. 

Here are some of my favorite things you're doing these days:

  • When I go to pick you up in the mornings, I stop at Macy's crib first...then Molly's....scooping both of you up and putting you on one of my hips.  Molly, when I stop to pick you up, I lean down and you grab onto my shoulder which makes it easy to scoop your little light self up.  Once I have you both in my arms, you both do the cutest thing.  You take your sweet little hands and pat me on the upper chest area, as if to say, "Hey Mama, we're glad you're here."  It makes me feel so good!
  • You're both saying "uh-oh" a lot....and Macy when you say it, you've started doing your lips in a cute, cute pucker that sticks way out. 
  • Molly, the other day, you walked over to where Macy was and got close to her....and the two of you kissed each other 3 times!  And - AND - you both giggled in between kisses!!
  • We put the plastic chairs that Mr. and Mrs. Lee gave you for your birthday in the den, and you both like sitting in them and reading books, or just sitting and resting....sometimes leaning way back and poking out your little bellies.  You are SO cute doing that!
  • Molly, you giggle all the time.  All the time.  I love it and it makes me so thankful.
  • Macy, you say "uh oh" and THEN drop stuff.
  • Cold carrots from the fridge have become your new teething tool of choice.  I love it!
  • You love books!
    I love that!!
    "Daddy's Home!"
    You girls hear me say that and then, first, you look at the front door...and then next you go stand at it,
    squealing things like, "Ditty!"
    Macy clapping hands...."Yay!"
    
    Your Grandaddy found a new way of hiding from the camera!
    
    Daddy has a good time with you girls! 
    He was crawling and chasing you and you were squealing and giggling!

No comments:

Post a Comment