Sunday, January 1, 2012

Your Second Christmas - 2012

This holiday season has been amazing in every way.  I have fallen deeper in love with you girls and am more fascinated by you both than ever!

Looking behind the sheet that covered their Christmas gift on Christmas morning.

There's a microwave!

Checking things out...

Molly discovered the cookies (doggies) in the stockings.

It was so fun to watch them pull the doggies out of their stockings
and then realize that they barked and wagged their tails, too.

Molly's doggy

"Ooooooo" was probably what Macy was saying.

The girls were sitting in their rocking chairs that their Granddaddy made them.

Cooooookey!

We took off their fleece pjs because this was a mighty warm Christmas morning!

Macy's holding her duck that was in her stocking.
The first animal sound they learned was "kack kack" from Mrs. Tanja!

Working together.  The frying pan sizzles and the pot makes boiling sounds!

Reading Christmas stories in their Christmas dresses that Mrs. Jakki made them!



All these years, I've heard my cousins and aunts and uncles talk about leaving the Christmas party and
having so much to do at home on Christmas Eve night.  This time I got to join in on the fun!
I loved every bit of it.



Visions of Sugarplums were dancing in mommy's head on Christmas Eve!

Your first big Christmas gift!

One of my favorite memories from the Christmas season is the
morning after I decorated ..... when you girls got up that day,
you noticed the decorations one by one.  Macy, you
did your classic "OOOOooooooo" - with such a
precious sound.  Y'all loved seeing the
"balls" hanging from different
places in the house.


Macy discovered her "cookie" ornament (doggy).

Watching the "Olivia" jack in the box.
At Granddaddy's house on Christmas morning.



I love those pigtails!!!

....and those cheeks!!

They love going outside!!

You're looking at a miracle, right here.

Cousin Jeremy (far left) got all the kids together for a photo op!

For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to have a little girl to work in the kitchen
with me....to teach them about all kinds of things like hospitality and cooking and
all sorts of stuff.  Molly stood beside me while I washed dishes.  I was thrilled!
She poured water back and forth...back and forth.  She loved it.

That's my girl.

Lots of lovin!

My sister Ginger, Barbara, Daddy, Kevin and Me
Christmas Day 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment