Saturday, March 10, 2012

21 Months

I fall more and more and more in love, every single day!


This picture makes me so happy!

Pretty Macy :)

Leaving to go to "Diva on a Dime" where Mommy
will be a photography vendor tomorrow!

Grandaddy was trying to help Mommy get a picture of the
two of you together.

They LOVE this car!  But, they're too big to both fit in there together anymore.

OH how I love love love these cheeks!!

They never sit at the same time if I have a camera in my hands.

Molly kissing Grandaddy!

Macy's next!

My Dad has an awesome smile!
So handsome!

Macy's turn!

Pigtails make Mommy VERY happy!

Love it!

The controversial harnesses....actually allow them to have more freedom than if we didn't use them.
But, sure enough, I heard someone behind us criticizing us for using them.
I wish it didn't bother me, but it does.
ANYway, y'all look really cute wearing your little monkey backpacks...and have so much fun walking around!

Window shopping :)

Macy

Thanks for stopping by our blog!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment