Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring has Sprung!



With each heavy rain we've had, more flowers pop open.....this has been a weird season to me.....it seems like winter didn't get a chance to finish or something - which is fine with me!  So, it has been wonderful to be outside and play.  We go to Grandaddy's a lot, and one of the great things about it is that the girls can play and play without me worrying too much about the cars going by, thanks to his big yard.

I keep thinking of things I want to blog about because I know they will be short lived, and hard to remember one day....so here's another little list:


  • Molly calls fruit, "foooot"
  • Macy now says "Yes!" and pumps her elbow/fist like a little boy she saw in a commercial!  
  • Molly lifted her shirt yesterday to let Daddy's dog lick her belly!
  • The girls brush their hair out of their face in a 'super-star/royal/can't be bothered kind of way...it's adorable!
  • They've started holding hands when you ask them to (after about 3 or 4 requests)
  • They're doing a better job of staying with me when they need to ..... like yesterday, I took them to a bridal shower (crazy, I know)....I had to get them from the car to the house, plus a giant box that had a wreath in it.....I had Molly on one hip, the giant box in that same hand....and Macy holding my hand to walk to the house....thank HEAVENS she stayed with me!   I knew we'd only be able to stay for a few minutes before everything headed south....and we were able to stay for about 15 minutes....long enough to share a piece of ice cream cake!
  • They both got skinned knees for the first time this week....same knee, too!
  • Words that they're saying now......sissy, home, bir (bird), pane (plane), peas (please), cheese, lilla (Olivia) which is a word that can go many directions....love it!
  • Molly says "do" for 'door'....reminds me of Loretta Lynn calling her husband Doo
  • Did I blog yet about Molly saying "home" when we parked in the driveway one night after a long night.....oh my WORD, I love that memory!
  • They try to put their shoes on, but no luck yet....they can get them 1/2 way on.....
Molly, running down the hill at Grandaddy's....it is hard for
me to accept that they don't need my help anymore.  

Pretty little country girl

Macy and Daddy and Omaha, the dog....I call him Bullet,
because he runs SO FAST and you have to get out
of his way!

Holding hands!

Add caption

Look at that grin on Daddy's face!  Wonder what he's up to?

She put this bucket on her head in allllll seriousness and walked around.

When Macy did it, Molly thought it was hilarious.

Catching water rolling from the shed's roof.....dirty, but FUN!

Looks like Easter!




They went straight to the shed....this is where the goat food is......Molly started
saying, "Dooooooo", "Dooooooooooo"



No comments:

Post a Comment