Sunday, April 8, 2012

Being your mommy is SO much fun!

Oh my heavens!

We've been so busy that I have neglected keeping up this blog, and now I'm so behind, that I don't know how to catch up.  Here are a few random pictures that make me smile.

Molly, you LOVE these glasses!  You wear them with all seriousness!
They came with your Sesame Street work/tool table.

See, we had to 'rig' them with a rubber band to stay on.
Macy, I love this picture of your cheeks!

We have turned our front porch into a play room of sorts....
we took the swing down that Aunt Sharon gave us, for the time being....
and y'all love to run out there!  We even let you run back
and forth , in and out, breaking all the rules from my
childhood of "keep the door shut" and "decide if you're going to be inside or outside"....
because y'all giggle and have so much fun coming in and out!

You are such happy girls.  I cannot believe that my answer, when people ask, "How old are they?"  is ALMOST TWO!!!!    Next month, we'll celebrate your 2nd birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment