Sunday, April 8, 2012

Your 2nd Easter!

The other night, LeAnna watched you while Mommy went to take pictures....and when I came home she had taught y'all to say, "Happy Easter".....oh my.  So sweet!

We had a special time today, gathering at the same spot as my family has for approximately 60 years.  We enjoyed a delicious picnic lunch and family time, along with an Easter egg hunt that you both did very well with!

Two Easters ago, I was a very large pregnant lady!  Now, I have little girls who can hunt eggs....beg for food from all the family members....run around and play....and make me so very happy.  

This morning, we took your pictures in the back yard (and some in our dear neighbor's back yard)....surprisingly, Macy, you're wearing the same dress as you did last Easter!  









Flashback to your 1st Easter:





No comments:

Post a Comment