Monday, May 7, 2012

Ewwwwwww!

These days, if it gets too quiet, or if I hear you saying, "Ewwwww" at a distance....then something is probably going on.....like DIAPER REMOVAL!   Y'all are really in to taking your diapers off and running around in your 'birthday suits'...which cracks me up.  You have such pretty little bodies....so sweet and perfect and you're so happy to be 'au naturale'.

"Bye Bye La Lou" = Molly said that tonight and I realized she was saying, "Bye Bye, Love You"....almost as though it is one word.  Oh, how I love it!

Dah Dah = twin speak for "let's trade"

I love these pictures from our recent trip to Gilbert....I have my first wedding to photograph this weekend....and so, Charles and the girls went with me to the site so that I could scout out the best places for pictures.  I'm very excited!














No comments:

Post a Comment