Tuesday, May 1, 2012

"Thank You" & "Hug"

Tonight, we were in the Bojangles Drive Through...when I said, "Thank you" to the lady at the ordering speaker....the girls echoed me - very well - saying, "Thank you!"

Krissy and Jessica said that Molly said, "Sorry" to Macy today.  Then, on the way home, Molly hurt her finger and was crying...Macy looked over at her and said, "K...K...K?"  (Are you okay?)  Then Macy said, "Kiss."  Oh my.

I love that they have adopted the country, friendly greeting of waving when they see a car passing by and saying, "Hey"....that is a direct trickle down from my Dad to me...to them.

The last most precious thing they said today was when I was leaving their room tonight...was, "Huh" and I realized that Molly was saying, "HUG"....this is a first that I treasure.....Macy followed suit and I went back and forth hugging them.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment