Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Season begins! 2012

Ok, we've made it to the first year where y'all are interested and aware of the Christmas season starting.

You're noticing Christmas lights....Santa Claus flags....and you say "Christ-MAS tree" so cute!!

So, last night, I decided I wanted to have the pleasure of watching "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" with you and watching your reaction to different things about my favorite Christmas movie.  We had about 30 minutes before bedtime....and y'all snuggled with me on the couch under a blanket.  On a funny side note, I stood up to get Molly a tissue and they held on to the blanket when I did...and I was kind of 'clotheslined' and fell back on the couch....y'all giggled and giggled and we did it again and again and again!  I loved it.

We watched the movie until the abominable snowman was about to appear....and I pulled the plug because I didn't want y'all to have a hard time sleeping.

Tonight, we went to see Grandaddy and GranMary...and then when we got home...I started crazily pulling out Christmas decorations....I put the topiary type Christmas tree in the den and y'all liked it so much...in fact, Macy, you said, "I lub it."  (By the way, y'all pulled it over twice in 10 minutes.)

Anyway....that was our fun for the night.

I love it.  I love you.  And I still can't believe you're mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment