Sunday, January 13, 2013

Church - Baby Jeesus

In my past life....like 15 years ago, I was a very faithful church member....and actively taught many children through my church.  I'm so happy that today, Charles and I finally made it back to church and hope to become faithful so that our Macy and Molly will learn and grow with a strong foundation.


Molly saying "cheese"....
She picked out her outfit today....I had a dressier choice picked out,
but she wanted the overalls...

Wow, the sun was so bright!!

This makes me so happy!

Molly is fascinated by snaps and buckles....that may be why
she chose this outfit...the other one had boring elastic.

On the way home...all tuckered out.
Lub.

Sweet wittle hands....

Every family that I know who goes to the church we visited today is OUTSTANDING in all kinds of ways.  I got to sit beside a dear friend .... and just behind me was another.  Both of these ladies took sweet care of me and showed me great compassion during my treatment....and as the pastor talked about  how church members should show compassion....I was thinking that those two ladies have represented their church and thier God very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment