Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Fam-a-LEE, Mommy? Fam-a-LEE.

Today, Charles and I took the girls to the Upstate of SC to visit some of his family.  I love visiting them...they've totally made me feel like I belong with them and they're so easy to be around.

As we started out this morning, I told the girls where we were going and allllll the way up there, they'd sporadically say, "Fam-a-LEE, Mommy?"  And after we left our first stop, one of them said, "More fam-a-LEE, Mommy?"  And yep, sure 'nuff, we went to see more.

Our first stop was at Aunt Mary Lynn and cousin Elizabeth's amazing new piece of heaven....I'm so excited for them....they have 9 acres of beautiful land that they 100% appreciate....and their happiness oozes out of them!  I'm thrilled for y'all, Aunt Mary Lynn!  We can't wait to come back on a non-rainy day and run all over the place!!

Elizabeth, I'm thrilled that you were able to find a place like you had dreamed about.  You and your Momma deserve all that beauty and happiness!




Our next stop was at Mom Mom's...Charles' grandmother....we got to visit with her...Charles' uncles and Aunt, too.  Food, football and good company...a very nice afternoon!

I love this picture of you, Mom Mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment