Thursday, July 19, 2012

Random Bits of Summer

At long last, I was able to get the pictures off of my phone...they're not amazing or anything, but they help me remember what we've been up to this summer.  It has been a wonderful and relaxing summer....I took the whole first month to just 'veg out' and relax.

Now, this week, I've started my big projects that I've been putting off and have tried to continue my commitment to exercise.....but, yesterday, it all came tumbling down.  My back had a terrible pain that was so bad, I had to call your Daddy home from work.  I do pray that you both find a mate like your Daddy.  He has taken such great care of me, especially yesterday!  So, our house is in disarray....I'm in the middle of a huge 'cleaning out' and am getting ready for a yard sale, but the wheels are turning much slower now.

Some of the cute things y'all are saying these days:


  • Macy, when I walk into y'alls bedroom to settle you down during nap time, you sound so funny saying, "Hey Baby" and "Hey Darling"...it reminds me of what it must be like to be a super attractive lady walking into a bar....with you draped over the side of your crib...pacifier just barely hanging in your mouth....oh you are soooo cute!
  • Molly, you like to kiss on the cheek....sometimes when I go to kiss you, you say, "Cheek, cheek" and you want me to turn my head from side to side....kind of European...  :)
  • The cutest thing going right now is when Macy says, "Oh my goodness" in a voice that is so cute!!
Here's some random cell phone pictures:

This goes back to the beginning of the summer when we went to have lunch and explore at Old McCaskill's Farm near Camden.  It is a magical place!

Here's Auntie Tajia helping Macy swing.

The new baby chicks were fascinating, to say the least!

Brave Bethany holding a chick, with Macy looking on.

Chickens!!

More chickens!

This picture cracks me up!  I love the way Molly and the pig are looking at each other.

Mrs. Holmberg and Molly looking at the chickens!

LUNCH!!!  Y'all kept Mommy hopping during this delicious lunch...baked spaghetti...
you both loved it....but you just can't sit still!

Goats....y'all are experts in goat feeding, thanks to Grandaddy.


This is at the Clemson Extension property in NE Columbia...
Y'all love to go in and out of Old McDonald's farmhouse!

Molly definitely loves to stop and smell the flowers.
I love that.

Precious!

This is at a Pet Store that is nearby....this time, I let y'all walk in...instead of having you in a stroller....
it was...interesting .... and fun!

This was a fun spot....you were able to stand on the chairs and
watch the grooming!  Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment