Sunday, October 17, 2010

I sure am a Happy Clicker!

Hi everybody!

Life is moving super fast around here!  Amazing!

Today, Macy and Molly are 5 Months Old!  I can't believe it!  They are doing so great and it continues to amaze me that I can get HAPPIER than I already am.  The fulfillment is tangible.

A few thoughts about each of the girls.....



Molly....first born...but only by a minute.  She has a precious way of smiling with her ENTIRE body.  She loves attention and is watching you....just waiting for eye contact so that she can give you the sweetest smile you've ever seen.  She's been sick this week for the first time in her life, but has kept her sweet, good natured way about her.  She has been rolling from her tummy to her back and it seems that she'll be the first of the two to roll from back to tummy.  But, we'll see.  She loves to try to sit up....all the time.  And when you're finished with her bottle, she sits up like she's gonna just walk away.  Hilarious.  She and Charles look so much alike it is so funny!  But Molly for sure has more hair!  During the past two or three weeks, her hair has really been thickening up.  I wish that I could adequately describe what her little smiles are like and how they involve her whole body.  Her giggles are to die for!



Macy....is a fiesty baby!  I love it and she will definitely keep life interesting.  Macy has a fun look that she gives you when she's ready to laugh and chuckle.  If you're watching for it, you can have so much fun with her!  Her smiles, too, are unique and amazing.   Macy's smiles are huge...you could fall in them...and they are addicting!  Add to that her chuckles, and you have something priceless.  She has recently started something so funny during her feedings with Charles.  When Charles feeds her, most of the time, she'll reach up and run her dainty little fingers through his beard.  It isn't a fluke because she does it so often.  You can imagine that Charles loves this!   She seems to want to have her hands on something...what ever is near.  Maybe she'll be a manager of something one day?

I love the differences in the two girls.  It is fun and fascinating.

We've been feeding them rice cereal from a bowl for a couple of weeks.  They love it!  They lap it up!  Smacking and breathing heavy because they want the next bite.  It is a fun way to end the night.

This past week, thanks to inspiration from my girls and encouragement from friends and family, I launched my new business via the web, The Happy Clicker.  I am excitedly looking forward to what will come.  It is something I have longed to do for as long as I remember.  If you have time, check out our new website!




Macy sleeping soundly....precious.

Molly smiling with her whole body!



2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys!!! I laughed while reading this post. I feel like I'm right there with you guys, watching the girls :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SOOO great at this blogging!! I love checking it daily. I get disappointed when you take too long to add a new message. JK. You are doing great. I love hearing what is going on in the McCall household. I still think of you all often and thank God for knowing you. I am so glad to be a part of knowing such a wonderful family. You and Charles are so blessed and the girls are equally blessed to have you two as parents. Ya'll just seem to fit right in. Isn't it wonderful! I say that, and know, that I am having some dificult times with my 3rd blessing. But, I just keep praying, because I know it is just the devil trying to "bust up" in the middle of our fun we are having. Keep up the great blogs, I don't know what I would do without them! :)

    ReplyDelete