Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sick, Tired & Happy

Mercy, what a week!

Last Thursday, I started feeling sick.....and it got worse as the weekend began.  I truly didn't know how I was going to do it all with Charles having to work on Saturday.  I was so looking forward to him coming home from work.  Well....Saturday morning, his back went out...which is a big deal when it happens.  He can't do much until it passes.  So, we were quite a pathetic set of parents taking care of our two little energetic babies.

Late Monday night, Macy started running a fever.  That's our first baby illness ever!  We needed to take her to the doctor, and Charles couldn't do it with his back out....so, I took her and thankfully heard that it was just viral. 

Next up - Molly.  Macy started to feel a bit better, and down goes Molly.  Stuffy noses are so sad on little babies trying to suck pacifiers and drink bottles.

We are thankful to Mrs. Tanja for being such an awesome caregiver to our Macy and Molly.  They got extra TLC this week from all of us.  Next Saturday, my little photography business, "The Happy Clicker" has its official first event.  We'll be doing "Pumpkin Patch Photo Sessions" and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment