Tuesday, October 5, 2010

We're on a Roll

Today was my 2nd day back at work and Mrs. Vance's first 'official' day on the job.  I hurried home and was so glad to see the girls.  Mrs. Vance had everything under control and was finishing up 'feeding time' when I got there.  The woman is Superwoman.  She is always on the go and I don't know how she isn't exhausted all the time.  I could tell the girls had a good day.  They were happy, and I never had any doubts!

When I walked in, Macy was reading a book during Tummy Time.  Ha!
When we put Molly down on her belly, she rolled over!  She's an old pro now.   Not to be outdone, Macy rolled over too!

I took turns holding each one and when I had Macy in my lap, I looked down at her and simply asked, "What's she saying?"  Molly had been 'saying' lots of things....and when I said that to Macy, she chuckled.  I am ABSOLUTELY addicted to that chuckle!!  We did it over and over and over again, and I was laughing SO hard.  It was so much fun.  She has a great laugh.

The girls are both sleeping right now.....a few minutes of quiet before the next feeding time.  Ahhhhhh.....


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear things are going well. You are lucky to have such a great sitter and your DME kids are lucky to have you back. You are the SUPER mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A baby's laugh is one of the most beautiful sounds ever! Emily will do something funny and my laughing makes her laugh even more!

    ReplyDelete