Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tonight - Macy was sitting on my lap...I sneezed, she turned and looked at me...big cheeks...dimple clad...smiled and said, "Bless You".   OH MY WORD.   OH MY WORD!!!!  It was the sweetest thing....or at least right up there with her recently repeating to me, "I lub you."  When she saw my reaction, she kept saying it, and I of course, was addicted!



Molly - at least at this point in time, marches to the beat of her own drummer.  Yesterday, I was putting away laundry, and heard the girls laughing so hard and for a sustained amount of time.  I ran to see what fun was happening and found that Molly was in the tunnel and Macy was on the outside....they were having a good time playing...doing the "E.T." thing with their fingers....Molly seems to really like to lay in the tunnel....just looking....And the other night, when we were at the park, Molly totally loved getting in the sprinklers...giggling each time it came her way.....Macy wasn't so sure about that.  They're so different and so wonderful and get along so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment