Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Best Grocery Trip Ever!

Today, I was feeling more energy than usual and we needed a few more groceries, so we stopped at Kroger on the way home from another errand.  As I drive into any parking lot, I am always thinking, what is the best strategy here....stroller?  buggy...usually not because they don't have 2 seaters with safety belts very often....so, today, I decided to try one of the carts with the car on the front that is as long as a semi, because there was one in the cart return outside and an open parking space beside it.  All the stars were aligned.

Our first time in one of these kinds of carts.....FUN!


The girls LOVED IT SO MUCH.....they were all smiles the whole time.  It was the best trip to the grocery store, ever, in the history of their little lives and mine!!




 



The joy that I felt watching them is indescribable and what I have always wanted! 
Oh my goodness....thank you, Lord, for these girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment