Sunday, September 4, 2011

Last Days of Summer

I sure have enjoyed being home with my girls during this summer and time away from school due to my chemo treatments. 

The past few weeks, we've had some fun times.....


It was such a treat to go to the zoo with
a dear friend, Sylvia, and her granddaughter!


We love you, Mrs. Syvlia!!

Jeremy and Ginger drove up from Charleston to visit
while Irene was in town!
Watching the kids play while we ate pizza!
So nice to be at Daddy's on a big piece of land where the girls can just run free!

Thank you, Ginger for taking a picture of my little family!
Top to bottom:
Emily, Jeremy, Taycee, Molly, Macy



At the Children's Garden with Angela Fomby and her boys!


Some people talk with their hands, Macy talks with her forehead :)
Daniel and Macy :)

Look at how happy Molly is!




Macy, down on the farm
Macy loves it when we get in the car and start backing out the driveway....
she flashes a knowing smile that I love!

This is one of my favorite summer pictures of Molly



We were finally able to meet up with the Turners at the Zoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment