Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Beautiful 4th of July & Updates



The weather tonight at the 4th of July cookout was really nice....a cool breeze....great food....sweet family....

This is Molly in the red plaid outfit...all tuckered out, even before the picnic.

Macy is looking over Daddy's shoulder at the BBQ.  S-w-e-e-t!


I took the girls to the doctor this past Friday and Macy weighed 8 lbs 2 ounces.....Molly weighed 7 lbs 11 ounces.  They're really growing!  All three of us have double chins...but somehow mine isn't nearly as cute as theirs!

Here are some pictures from the past week or so....the pretty blonde young lady is helping me this summer which has saved my sanity!  She is such a huge help to me and truly loves the girls.  I'm trying to get her to drop out of college and help us out full time, but for some reason she doesn't want to do that.  Dang! 



This picture makes me smile.....this was after a feeding during the late night....both of the girls have those spontaneous, fleeting smiles.  I love it!










1 comment:

  1. Oh, girl! You are living the life! I can't BELIEVE how fast the girls are growing. I still picture them as tiny 5 pound peanuts!! WOW! I can't wait to see y'all on Wednesday! Love ya!
    Em

    ReplyDelete