Saturday, July 24, 2010

Papa Mully Visits Macy and Molly

If you know Forest Mullinax, then you know our girls are blessed to have him as their Grandad/Papa.  He is so much like my Dad in many wonderful ways...such as, he puts everybody before himself.   He also adores these girls. 

That's him holding Molly on the left and feeding Macy to the right.

He came and spent the night with us last night and it was so nice to have him here!  He happily fed the babies bottles and bounced them around....and fed their parents at San Jose. 

His love for them is so sweet to see.  I hope he knows how much we love him. 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new slide show. The girls are growing so fast. I like the new picture on the blog. YES, they are truly blessings. I know you and Charles are enjoying every bit of time you have with them. Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new main pic! It's gorgeous!! Those girls are getting BIG :-)

    ReplyDelete