Friday, July 9, 2010

Random Thoughts & Pictures

I'm waiting on the next feeding...and enjoying sharing pictures of the girls.  I know I should be sleeping but I'm a little wound up. 

Today goes on record as the first official really tough day.  Most days are predictable and great!  Today, Momma couldn't make nobody happy!  But, we still managed to get some fun pictures.  We had some nice company today and it was great to have folks here to help with the feeding.  That is the best kind of help that there is....it sounds simple, but I love it when someone is here with me at feeding time.  Hint, hint.  :) 

The girls are starting to be more and more alert and I can tell they are beginning to realize when we come near and they know we're gonna solve their problems.....i.e. feed 'em!  They also are making new sounds that are fun to hear.  It is fun to see them look at something like a ceiling fan....they seem to be 'studying' it and thinking so hard.  I  l-o-v-e it!

I'm on a mission to try to find a person to come and watch the girls here at our house once I have to go back to work in October.  I've put my feelers out in several arenas....if you know someone that may be interested, please give them my email address (arb@sc.rr.com)...it would be Tuesday - Friday from 8:30 - 4:30....with two cute little girls.   

Time's runnin' short...so I better add some pictures and sign off for now.  Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

  1. They're so precious Angela! I can't wait to see them again!

    ReplyDelete