Saturday, July 17, 2010

I guess the girls will graduate next week.

They're growing too fast.  Too fast!

This week, the girls are two months old....and they're starting to make cooing sounds that are so cute.  Macy has a strange and funny sound that she does sometimes that sounds like, "Alllarrrrr"....it cracks me up.

Charles and I had fun doing a 'photoshoot' in the girls room using these beautiful blankets that our friend, Trish, made....they're so soft and very special.  Thanks, Trish!


















I took them to the doctor two days ago and Macy weighed 9 lbs 10 oz....and Molly weighed 9 lbs 5 oz......(Molly cheated a little by wearing clothes on the scale but Macy didn't).  In these outfits, you can tell their bellies are maxing out the newborn clothes.  We're movin' on up. 

Charles asked me the other day, "At what point do you stop saying '___ weeks' when people ask you how old they are?" because he wanted to stop saying 'weeks'.  I told him that now we should since they're two months.....As we got on the elevator at the doctor's office the other day, a lady said, "Awww they're so cute, how old are they?"  Guess what Charles said....."8 Weeks".  Ha!

The girls had their first non-family babysitter this week so that I could go to the grocery store without taking two babies and two car seats!  LeAnna and Tracy Elmore were fantastic at lovin' on the girls....feeding them and getting them to sleep.  When I came home, there were sleeping babies everywhere.  :)  Thanks so much to my Elmore friends. 

Our first babysitters!  :)



I hear some little girls stirring....better go for now.  Thanks for reading our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment